Sunday, August 17, 2008

Prayer for Tifah

Tifah, the lead singer of Autumn Film, has been under attack of late. She has had very few restful nights of sleep. Either she will have nightmares or she will not be able to sleep or both.

Several of us have been praying for her and we want to invite you to join us. We believe this is an attack from the enemy. If she can't get sleep it affects her ability to fully lead us in worship. Would you join us in praying for Tifah? As you go to bed and maybe if even like I am now at 3 :13 am, when you are awakened in the night.... (Thank you loud drunk hippies) will you intercede for her?

I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me - Psalm 3:5
I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety. - Psalm 4:8
He grants sleep to those he loves. - Psalm 127:2
When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet. - Proverbs 3:24

No comments: